Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Friday, November 11, 2005

She's aliiiiive!

Hey people. I've been trying to post something for the last day or two, but it kept crashing and I just gave up. Long story short, I'm here, droning away as usual. School, work, rinse and repeat.

My internet has been spotty lately b/c certain catty bitches, who shall remain nameless (Sara, the catty neighbor, you fuckin' bitch), oops, have been tampering with my wireless router (which resides at her house, since she's the one with the internet service). What a tool that small minded fuck turned out to be. So, thanks to one of my girlfriends at Verizon, I'm getting this pad outfitted with some DSL in a week or two, so I'll be taking back my router, fuck you very much.

Grrr.

On the upside, I've been on MySpace alot this week. Pretty interesting place man. Interesting indeed.

Ok, I'm gonna try to fight off this insomnia with some Tylenol PM. Gotta work in the mornin'!

Ciao fuckers!

2 Comments:

  • hey bebe!

    where u beeen?? oh wait.. ur post already fuxplained it.

    don't u guys have internet over the cable line in the states?

    its superduper cool.

    fu

    By Blogger FU, at November 11, 2005 5:05 PM  

  • My friend sent my an invite to myspace. I already waste too much time on the net as is. G'luck getting that net situation worked out!

    By Blogger Brea, at November 13, 2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home