Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Oil Change?

How bizarre. I just got an email from the Civil Engineer, stating that he can't hang out tonight b/c he is taking his car to get an oil change and tomorrow he is fixing his friend's brakes.

Mmmmkay.

Now, in my experience, it doesn't take but a few minutes to get oil changed, especially if you take it to Jiffy Lube. And since when does an oil change take precedence over getting laid?

My answer to that is simple: it doesn't. Mr. Civil Engineer probably has other plans tonight and wanted to give me an excuse that sounds valid. Being the kind of girl that I am, I see right through that shit.

He went on to say that we'll hang out soon and I just replied "mmkay", my standard response to bullshit. My tenacity is nil at this point, since I was aggressive more than once and now it would be just plain pointless to pursue this.

And the drought continues on.

I have better things to do with my time than sit by the phone or wait with bated breath for that email. I'm smarter than that. This I know, and I used to have trouble putting this kind of attitude into practice, but not anymore.

Perhaps I will go out tonight instead. But I am so sick of the bar scene. Ok not SICK of it, but that's not the kind of environment in which to meet someone substantial. Where shall I go? Barnes and Noble? I mean shit, where are all the quality men?

I feel like I'm the one who needs an oil change. I am backed up. LOL.

Ciao fuckers.

5 Comments:

  • Sorry the civil engineer fell through. I've heard coffee houses are a great way to meet people. I hope you find someone soon!

    By Blogger Brea, at November 02, 2005 1:08 PM  

  • mmmmmmmmmmk is exactly right sister. He can kiss your ass too. What is wrong with these pussy ass bitches that are too scared to tell a girl the truth?

    By Blogger Voodoo, at November 03, 2005 12:30 AM  

  • Lady,

    You don’t call a Veterinarian when you got heart problems. You foolin with SUCKAS. Be mindful that you’re calling experts to clean your delicate pipes.

    You’re keeping the supply tight, and value high… much props to you on that. A lot of these girls out here are trying to sell Tin like its Platinum. The bloodhounds will be sniffin around, don’t you worry about that. Hold out for the highest bidder. SUCKAS will drop out of the running with the quickness. They can’t weather the competition.

    Personal point: I never go to a Jiffy Lube. I need to go slow when I’m getting my oil changed. I don’t fool with that quick mess. I get my lube done by an expert that goes slow and deliberate; that’s the only kind to fool with.

    Peace and Love

    By Blogger nosthegametoo, at November 03, 2005 12:50 AM  

  • wow..nosthegametoo sounds like a mack!

    i wish i had the balls to be a mack. *sigh*

    i'm glad ur civil engineer is an asshole.. i didnt like him from the start...

    :) but i'm psychic that way...

    now i must go...
    byby!

    By Blogger FU, at November 03, 2005 11:29 PM  

  • Yaz baby - some times you have to toss them back - he's been measured and found to be greatly lacking.

    Quality guys, I wish I could help lol but all the ones I have met are gay and everywhere but here!

    Try going to the local university library? A little hot booty shakin in the aisles of the law library?

    I would say try a church group - but then you would have all that work trying to defile them properly..

    By Blogger Scott, at November 08, 2005 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home