Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Low Latent Inhibitionism

Even though I've been really busy lately, I am in a place now where I need to organize my thoughts.

Due to an abnormal amount of drug (pot) consumption in SoBe, I've carried the activity to Yonkers, NY. LOL. I've discovered that my brain can't just process images or sounds or words. I see the image and I think about how it was made, where it came from, where its going. I hear the sound and analyze what made that sound and how the instrument that made the sound was made. I hear the words and picture them coming out of the speakers mouth, how the vocal cords vibrate...

I find that I've always thought this way. I just released it all into my craft, my paintings, my drawings, my words. But when I smoke...I just let it take over.

Just a little something I wanted to share with all my friends in Bloggerville.

Keep rockin' and I'll write more soon.

Ciao fuckers.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home