Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Like ridng a bike??

Need some stress relief, y'all. Seriously. Between school and work, I am worn out! (But, on the upside, I am getting straight A's). ;-)

I've been trying to get a piece of ass from the Civil Engineer. I know, I know, I shouldn't be so aggressive. I should let him chase me. But, really, I need to get laid. He is always asking me why I'm so angry all the time lol. Perhaps if he would put out, I would be a nicer person! Just kidding - I swear, there is not a mean bone in my body (...anymore...) - I care too much about other people's feelings that its no longer in me to be hurtful. Off on a tangent again. Must work on my story telling skills.

Anyway, so I'm hoping that he comes over tomorrow. I know what I'm getting myself into. Fully aware. And let me tell you: I am quite nervous. Its been FOUR MONTHS since I got me some and I'm afraid I've forgotten how to do it. Plus, he is like this really fiiiiiine man, in good shape, athletic...ooooh. Can't wait. But still so nervous. I hate to be all whiny and insecure, but damnit, I am not that fly! Don't want to disappoint. Eh...doubt it. I always get all weird when it comes to sex, but I need to remember that two bodies are meant to fit together, no matter what one or the other looks like. Must commit that to memory.

But...whatever happens, I plan to handle myself with all the grace that I can muster. And a smile:

Ciao fuckers!

2 Comments:

  • *sniff*

    you are re-deflowering yourself.. in front of us..

    hahahah!

    have fun.. and be safe.

    oh.. and um... think of me the WHOLE time. ;)

    By Blogger FU, at November 02, 2005 1:58 AM  

  • So you've decided to open up the gates to the Gold mine. Handle yours Lady.

    If this man is gonna wave a piece of meat in front of a hungry lioness, he better be on top of his game. I'm sure you'll lay it down with the relevant and necessary expertise.

    Peace and Love

    By Blogger nosthegametoo, at November 03, 2005 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home