Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Fuk'n clutz

So guess who fell down a flight of stairs today? Yup, you guessed it. Stupid Yaz. I was so excited about having gotten a decent night's sleep for once in my life and I smelled the coffee and started to run down the stairs like an asshole. Two steps into it and I slipped (I had on socks and my stairs aren't carpeted. Fuckers), coccyx first into the 3rd step and I hit my head a few times. I am leaving work soon. My boss called me from home and told me to bounce to the ER. No thanks. I think I just want to take my dizzy ass home.

Thank you for letting me share that. I'm an asshole.

P.S. Everyone join MySpace. Two of our fellow Blogspot bloggers recently made profiles and I think you all should too! ;-)

Ciao fuckers.

4 Comments:

  • Ouch! Im a big fan of falling UP the stairs, myself...

    By Blogger Brea, at November 22, 2005 9:59 AM  

  • hey yazz.. i'm on my space..

    fufu82 is my web addy there

    By Blogger FU, at November 22, 2005 11:06 PM  

  • Happy Turkey Day baby! Hope your better soon!

    XOXOXO

    By Blogger Scott, at November 24, 2005 6:54 PM  

  • "Get Paid To Socialize!" This newly launched site is a next generation social networking web site that shares it's revenues with members every month via PayPal.
    If you completely fill out your member profile information and add 5 friends you can earn between $1 to $20 on your very first month of membership. After the first month, continue to add friends and upload videos and you will get paid every month. Check out www.PeopleFriends.com

    By Blogger KalliBeth, at April 17, 2011 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home