Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Confessions of a Drunk Dialer

Dude. Seriously? I need to lay off the drunk dialing/texting. I don't know what possesses me to do it. Ok, so obviously the alcohol is definitely a factor, but man, I don't NEED to be doing this.

Hung out with my girl last night at her house, drinking wine, talking about the wedding and looking at each others' art and shit. It was revealed to me that J, the guy who basically blew me off a little after my birthday, was thinking about proposing to his girlfriend. Now, they've only been together for like 3 months. What the fuck? He was the best man at my best friend's wedding and maybe the wedding bug just got to him that night, but shit. The kid, let's be honest here, kind of broke my heart, though my feelings for him were all my own and I should have known better. Did I cry over him? Fuck no, but he was great and it affected me. I'm over him, really, I am, but he's still a good dude and it sucks that he is even thinking this way. Sucks for me lol. How selfish is that? I'm horrible. So I drunk texted him "Don't do it" on my way home last night. He has NO idea why I said that or what I know and he never answered anyway, so what's the point of this entire post? I don't know, but I had to get this out - grrrrrrrr...Lack of food perhaps, since I haven't had a thing all day. I'm woozy. I need a drink.

Gotta cut this short, though I've got so much more to say about this. Time for my studio lab.

Ciao fuckers.

47 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home