Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

0000 hours

It's the witching hour y'all. Midnight. Yup. All alone as usual. Hopefully, I'll be changin' that soon.

I have come to the conclusion that I cannot stay celibate forever. Yes. Celibate. I said it. Re-read that for the proper emphasis.

I've been spending a lot of time alone, listening to new music (well, not new, but has anyone listened to the Grey's Anatomy soundtrack? Just lovely!), trying to make some sense of what's going on in my life right now. I've determined that I am essentially neglecting my needs in order to accomplish things like school and work. I need to get laid.

Its been four lonnnnng months. I'm gonna go blind soon, you know what I mean? My email buddy errr...the civil engineer? I may not have mentioned him, but he is definitely
FWB material. Lean, but muscular, Italian yummy, smart, funny and outgoing. The only thing is that he is one of the Techie's closest friends. But guess what? The Techie missed out and its not like he and I had more than a 3 minute phone conversation anyway. I've moved on. The Civil Engineer is a bit of a playa...ok, a bonafied slut - TOTALLY NOT LOOKING TO SETTLE DOWN. That's OKKKKKKK with me. I'm ready for that sucka. Seriously. I am very independent, but there are just certain things better left...uh...in the...hands of others.

Fo' sho'.

Ciao fuckers.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home